[Sidefx-houdini-list] sweep

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Fri Oct 7 15:29:30 EDT 2011

Hey Zoran,

If I understand correctly, I've done something like this before by adding an expression in the scale parameter on the Sweep SOP.

In my case I needed it to be consistent for most of the curve, then scale to a zero at the end. So I enclosed it in a clamp function.
Something like this.
clamp(($PT*.1), 0, 1.5)

Larry

--