[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Lens Distortion

Neil Scholes neil at uvfilms.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 10:31:46 EDT 2011

Hi Luc - cheers for that - ill check that technique out

By the way - anyone who's interested - you can now get Nuke plugins from Science D Visions 3DEqualiser - so you can warp or unwarp images using the 3DE lens distortion model - they seem to work great

Neil Scholes

+44(0) 7977 456 197
www.uvfilms.co.uk