[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK: parse point/prim groups

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:46:08 EST 2011

Hi Szymon,

It is possible to have a point group called "group1" and a prim group
called "group1" in the same geo detail. Note sure that you could avoiding
testing for the existence of both at all times...

Perhaps exposing a "group type" switch/menu parm on the node would help
clarify user intent for the system?

I might be missing something though.

Cheers