[Sidefx-houdini-list] Global Variables

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 00:49:06 EST 2011

I put stuff like that into the 456.cmd (or equiv 456.py) file. So on
startup it updates variables like that.

I don't think you can do it dynamically within Houdini without running
a script, which you could do using the "cron" like command... which I
have forgotten but is something like "at".

HTH

Cheers,

Peter B