[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK: Multiparm -> VRAY_Procedural

Olex P hoknamahn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 11:45:23 EST 2011

Hi Szymon,

Parameters to procedural seem to be flat. But you probably could pass
a string that contains pairs "name1=value1 name2=value2" (so you
actually pass one string parameter that contains all your multiparms)
and then parse that string.
You could probably use jsonString for that.
Anyhow it's an interesting question. Would be great to hear from SESI.