[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK: Multiparm -> VRAY_Procedural

Szymon Kapeniak szymon.kapeniak at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 08:19:31 EST 2011

Hello everyone,
Is there a way to work with multiparm and VRAY_Procedural? It seems
like multiparms are not stashed in IFD file to be picked up by a
procedural, nor VRAY_ProceduralArgs knows multiparm idea. Is there any
workflow for that? I was thinking I could declare some ~safe number of
args in procedural in advance, but it wouldn't help since soho doesn't
evaluate them either...

That would also mean that ramps won't be send to procedural, isn't it?
(and apparently I can't do that either).

thanks,
skk.