[Sidefx-houdini-list] MA Digital Effects on YouTube

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Fri May 27 11:47:39 EDT 2011

Hi,

http://www.youtube.com/user/NCCADigitalFX

We have now posted our latest student work on YouTube. Enjoy...

The DE Techniques Project is a six week project completed using Houdini and Nuke. This is a preparatory study before the students attempt their Masters Projects. This current class will finish towards the end of August. If there is any of our students your respective companies might be interested in, please inform me. Similarly if you are looking for Houdini artists, please get in touch. It would be great to get as many of this class as possible into Houdini positions.

Kind regards,

Phil.

Philip Spicer
Programme Coordinator - MA Digital Effects
National Centre for Computer Animation
Bournemouth University - UK

This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email, which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person. exe