[Sidefx-houdini-list] Copy to DOPs prim sphere

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Fri May 27 09:05:49 EDT 2011

Thanks Seb,

Yeah, that is how I have it set up now and I'm having no luck.

I get some nice rotations with the primitive sphere running through
the sim.
But when I attempt to copy the real object ( or even test with a
simple object like a box or poly sphere )
I only get a change of angle when it bounces. Otherwise the object
stays straight.

I think maybe I'm missing some kind of attribute I should be
accessing in some way, but not sure.

I did attempt to add normals to the prim sphere before running it
through the sim.
Then when I copy my object after the sim I get some rotations, but
not correct.  The object
kind of flips around erratically at points.

This seem like it should be straight forward ... which makes me think
I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

Larry