[Sidefx-houdini-list] ROP asset question

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Wed May 25 14:27:03 EDT 2011

Hi all.
I am trying to make awrapper for Mantra, which basically is an OTL than has
several Mantra ROPs into it.
In the asset there is a parameter that control a switch ROP and allows to
set the mantra rop you want to use for the render.
I am still working in the asset interface, but I was wondering what happend
in a rop otl when you press the render button, how it know what rops from
inside the otl render?
The Render button appear grey, you can not change it settings in the Type
Properties, so you can not change the callback script, the I guess is going
to call to all ROPs inside the otl/subnetwork.
If this is the case the inly solution is to create a custom Render buttoin
where you can specify a callback script that call to the selected
ROPs,ratger than all the rops inside.
Thanks

--
Un saludo