[Sidefx-houdini-list] two keyframed expressions on a single parameter

Edward Lam edward at sidefx.com
Tue May 24 23:21:47 EDT 2011

Have you noticed if there is any correlation with where these extra keys
come up? eg. like the frame at the end of shot or something like that.
Maybe there's something that is triggering extra keys? Feel free to send
me the .hip file privately (with HDA embedded) where this has happened.
Are you switching between using the .hip files between different major
versions of Houdini?

-Edward