[Sidefx-houdini-list] two keyframed expressions on a single parameter

Tom Nixon ignivomous at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:31:39 EDT 2011

Auto Key is off, but Auto-Commit was on. I have toggled it off. Hopefully
that will take care of it. Though I do wonder - as I did not turn this pref
on, I can only assume that others also have it turned on. I would think that
this would be more widespread if this were the culprit.

Fingers crossed. Thanks!
Tom