[Sidefx-houdini-list] two keyframed expressions on a single parameter

Tom Nixon ignivomous at gmail.com
Fri May 20 09:53:53 EDT 2011

Hey all,

It seems at work as though I'm the only person who accidentally creates
multiple keyframed expressions in my parameters on different frames when
working with OTLs. This will usually be caught after wasting a day trying to
figure out why something is breaking only to discover that there is a
keyframed expression on frame 17 that does not work any longer and the new
functional expression is at frame 0.

My coworkers are probably starting to think I'm insane. Does anyone else
ever have this happen? Does anyone know what is causing this to happen (as I
have not yet been able to reproduce this intentionally)?

Thanks,
Tom