[Sidefx-houdini-list] evaluate nodes patter string

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:30:23 EDT 2011

Hi all.
In a operators list parmeter type you can use paths to operator
wildcards or bundles.
I need to be able to translate a wildcard string to thr curent list of
paths that ir reporesents, so I can finally translate a pattern
selection to a bundle.
So if I have just '*'. return all the objects in the scene. For this
wildcard is easy but you can have more complex wildcars, is there any
function in the hou modules that can help.
I want to avoid the brute force way where you go throught all the
scene looking to the paths that mach the expression.
Thanks

--
Un saludo
Best Regards