[Sidefx-houdini-list] VOP Force DOP force vectors preview

Olex P hoknamahn at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:16:43 EDT 2011

First that comes to my mind is additional Vector Field DOP + Vector
Field Visualization DOP + Gas Field VOP DOP. You create an empty
vector field, modify it using a Gas Field VOP DOP and visualize it
with Vector Field Visualization DOP. You can create a generic myForce
VOP that returns an amplitude of a force in current position. Then you
can reuse this VOP in both GasField VOP DOP and VOP Force DOP. Having
additional field just for visualization is an overhead but you can
make it switchable.