[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mantra ROP Default Properties, how it works?

Olex P hoknamahn at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:09:19 EDT 2011

Hi Pablo,

It is a per-material addition to an Edit Rendering Parameters wheel menu.
Let's say your material consist of a surface shader and a displacement one.
You can expose a displacement bounds parameter as a property of that
material. So it will be automatically applied to any object that is
using this material. So no need to jump and edit bounds for every
object. In addition to that bouns can be linked to displacement
amount. So this can be be automated and hidden from user.