[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rest on particle generated geo

kuba roth kuba.roth at gmail.com
Fri May 13 01:10:05 EDT 2011

If I got this right your animation takes place at the sop level and you are
using turbnoise diplacement or similar procedural texture. If you dive in at
the /shop/displacement/ifScaleNotZer0/ifUseNoise level. Try to pipe in
the uvcoords into
the position input of the turbnoise1. So in other words use your geometry
uvs instead of world space values to drive the noise. I'm not quite sure but
it looks like the restpos1 is broken.