[Sidefx-houdini-list] Different otl version per node instance

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Sun May 8 13:00:55 EDT 2011

Hi Sebastian,

I must admit that logically that seems to work. I'd be a bit afraid to
introduce that into a pipeline since it breaks pretty much the standard
way of managing assets inside Houdini and we lose all the tools
available to us.

Still I wonder if there's a good reason why SideFx doesn't want to have
that implemented the way I explained below. If people let the "Use
Default Definition" check box, then the existing way wouldn't be broken
right?

François