[Sidefx-houdini-list] Calling menu script from another parameter callback

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Wed May 4 19:17:30 EDT 2011

Hi all.
I have a couple of parameters, both of them are menus, and both of
them use a python script to define the contents of this menu.
The second menu contents depends on the value of the first one, so
what I need is to update the second parameter every time the first one
change.
My problem is that I don't know how to call to a parameter menu script
from a callback script from another parameter.
Is there anyway to do it, preferably using python?
thanks.

--
Un saludo
Best Regards