[Sidefx-houdini-list] new points at center of poly faces

Rangi Sutton rangi at kanuka.com.au
Wed Mar 30 03:33:36 EDT 2011

add sop.. copy sop with nprims("../PRIM_SRC") in the num copies, and in
translates use prim("../PRIM_SRC", $CY, "P", 0).

Make an asset. Forget about it. Maybe python does this better.

Actually, I think there's an asset in that toolbox that was posted the other
day that does this.

scaling prims to zero does work though.. can be a problem if you have
identical prims.. since they'll fuse.

Beers,
r.