[Sidefx-houdini-list] Auto-resize voxel sim

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Mar 24 13:08:15 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've figured out I can have an auto-resize based on the density field by
bringing it in sop and convert it to iso with a "Convert Volume Sop".
Than I use that geo on a "Gas Resize Fluid" to do the automatic resize
based on its bounding box.

I'm going to create a hda for that but I'm wondering if I'm missing
something and reinventing the wheel. Is it already possible to it
directly with "Gas Resize Fluid" or an other node inside dop?

François