[Sidefx-houdini-list] Handle callbacks with HDAs?

Tom Nixon ignivomous at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 06:29:18 EDT 2011

Hey Alvin,

I'm afraid I failed the reading comprehension portion of this exam... I was
not focused on the fact that you were doing this through handles even though
you state it in the subject and body of your email. Sorry for the bum steer.

Guess I should wait til I'm awake before replying. Looking to see if I can
find an answer for you.