[Sidefx-houdini-list] Getting transform data from SIM

Tor Sterner sternert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:09:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm experimenting with SIM_Solver in the dop network.
When I have rigid bodies in a simulation that moves due to physical
properties, the original (SOP) objects also move. I am however unable to use
these movements with parenting to other non-dynamic objects (for example
lights).

As the dynamic simulation only updates the values in SIM_Object-RBDState,
and not the SOP-objects position or transform, how can I use the updated
values from outside the dop network?

- Tor