[Sidefx-houdini-list] MA Digital Effects on YouTube

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 08:21:32 EDT 2011

Hi,

We have some new projects on our YouTube site. These are Group Projects, completed in Houdini and Nuke over a period of 8 weeks. I can highly recommend The Chase Begins...

http://www.youtube.com/user/NCCADigitalFX

Kind regards,

Phil.

Philip Spicer
Programme Coordinator - MA Digital Effects
National Centre for Computer Animation
Bournemouth University - UK

This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email, which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person. otter