[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK - help with volumes

Vincent Houzé vince.houze at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:10:25 EDT 2011

Hi Craig,

Thanks!
Well from what I've seen concepts and kernel code are very similar
between cuda and openCL, but openCL requires a much more complicated
syntax to set things up, since it must support a much wider range of
devices.
Since it's mostly an exercise to learn GPU programming and deepens my
knowledge of 3d softwares API I decided cuda was fine for now!

Vincent