[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK - help with volumes

Vincent Houzé vince.houze at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:28:39 EDT 2011

Thanks for the answer.
I did try this but I still get the segmentation fault on gdp->clearAndDestroy().
I tried gdp->deletePrimitive(0) with the same result, and also

volume = (GEO_PrimVolume *)gdp->appendPrimitive(GEOPRIMVOLUME); to
build the volume
This also crashes, but outside of the cookMySop() function.

I've posted the whole source files on the odforce forum if you want to
check it out!

Thanks a lot
Vincent