[Sidefx-houdini-list] Standalone geo converters+ frame numbers

Miles Green Miles.Green at al.com.au
Thu Mar 10 19:27:38 EST 2011

Hi,
 does anyone know anyway to pass the current frame into a standalone geo
converter (like geo2voxel in the HDK examples)? unfortunately the file
format I'm working with likes to have the frame stored as one of it's
basic attributes in the file header

I guess ideally I'm looking for a flag like %f that can be added to the
GIOio table

I thought I would be cleaver and extract the frame from the input/output
filename but Houdini saves the files on the fly to /tmp/ with a
temporary filename string thats doesn't reference the frameNumber..

any help appreciated

Miles