[Sidefx-houdini-list] field3d compile problem

Drew Whitehouse Drew.Whitehouse at anu.edu.au
Thu Mar 10 19:22:48 EST 2011

Magnus got back to me on the Field3d list, this is to do with a recent
Field3d update -

For others reference, all calls like

    float taperx = (*i)->floatMetadata("_houdini_.taperx", 1.0);

become

    float taperx = (*i)->metadata().floatMetadata("_houdini_.taperx", 1.0);

Thanks Magnus.

-Drew

--
Drew Whitehouse