[Sidefx-houdini-list] delayed load points inheriting attributes..?

Szymon Kapeniak szymon.kapeniak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:07:45 EST 2011

As a side note, hdk doesn't expose shaders archive (ifd) import to Mantra (as it happens in DLA proc.),  so does it mean that no one has ever written fully featured replacement of sesi delayed load procedural?
First thing we wanted to do in heavy crowd show was to  add more time samples geometries, to avoid linear motion blur, but then materials issue appeared...

Cvex processing is another missing topic of

skk.