[Sidefx-houdini-list] delayed load points inheriting attributes..?

Premamurti Paetsch premamurti.paetsch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 20:15:22 EST 2011

There's the instancepoint() expression that returns the point number you
instanced onto at render time.
So you might be able use something like: point("/obj/instance_on_me/",
instancepoint(), "id" , 0 ) to return per-point attrs and and pass that on
to your shader interface.
Not sure how this would perform though...

cheers,
prema