[Sidefx-houdini-list] KDE Hell! Suggestions appreciated ...

Mark Story mstory at xion.org
Tue Mar 1 18:04:34 EST 2011

Hi Mark

After upgrading the nvidia drivers (which I resisted because everything
was working fine before this) there was no change.  Freaking weird.

Also installed xcf and gdm.  Removed kdm and gdm comes up as the desktop
mgr now.  xcf is nice and light but same symptoms.

The only thing installed yesterday was a few git utilities, and I do
think one was git-gui, or gitk (for a GUI based git) otherwise no change
to any gfx related components.

Thanks for the tips, anything else is always appreciated.

Mark