[Sidefx-houdini-list] inlineCpp vs rock solid tool

Lars van der Bijl com48com at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:50:32 EST 2011

I think the inline cpp functions are great and greatly reduce my need to go
to cpp and hdk. the one thing i dont like about it is that the code is
inside of a digital asset store in a big string which makes it a nightmare
to version control and merge with other functions.

anyone have any ideas on a more useful manager of injecting or splitting the
code from the hda?