[Sidefx-houdini-list] biped autorig

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:56:25 EST 2011

Things have changed a bit since that video was recorded.  By default
the rigs now use bones to deform, not muscles.  The bone deform rig
doesn't have an Animation folder since it doesn't have muscles that
have a ton of controls.  To get the same rig from the video you need
to set Deform Type to Muscles on the Auto Rig asset when creating your
rig.  This will generate a deform rig with an Animation tab that will
be populated when refreshing the blocks.