[Sidefx-houdini-list] Apprentice on Windows 7

Doug Struthers dragonfly at dougstruthers.com
Sun Jul 31 23:48:03 EDT 2011

Wow!  That worked!  Amazing.

Thank you very much.

I don't want to push my luck but another issue:  altc altv or ctlc ctlv or
using the menu for copy and paste does not copy and past the selected
object.  Instead it lays down a different object or operator as if that is
already stored in the copy buffer.  There is no complaint message this time
so I don't know if perhaps there is a permission issue with copy/paste?

Thanks again.

Doug

www.dougstruthers.com