[Sidefx-houdini-list] moving to Toronto, can you help?

Ammon Riley ammon.riley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:28:29 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Alvaro Castaneda <varomix at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Robert I'm going to Percy3D

Ah, they're near Yonge & Eg, which is a bit north of "downtown", and can
be fairly pricey for apartments. It has very convenient access to the subway,
though, so anywhere you can find an apartment within easy walking
distance of the subway, and you'll be fine (you'll be going the opposite
direction of most people, at least for the northbound portion of your
ride to work). I used to live in the Danforth neighborhood, on the edge
of Greek Town, which is about 20 minutes on the subway up to the subway
stop you'd be using.

Unless you have a fairly high tolerance for drugs, hookers and the homeless,
or it's been cleaned up since I lived around there (a decade+ ago), you might
want to avoid the square from Jarvis & Carlton on the northwest down to about
Parliament & Queen on the southeast.

Church Street, from Carlton up to Bloor is the main LBGT drag, if that
matters to you.

Congrats on the new job.

Cheers,
Ammon