[Sidefx-houdini-list] moving to Toronto, can you help?

Sai modelingfactory at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:36:19 EDT 2011

This might be your best bet for short term.
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/sub/

In terms of location , depends on your life style but I always like
west of bloor, college, dundas and queen street (they are all parallel
streets) between spadina and dufferin.
Look for the words - little italy,little portugal, korea town ,queen
west,trinity bellwoods park and kensington market
when you are searching.They are all mostly lovely neighborhood to live.Each
area has a self-contained community
with live music and bars to hang out, grocery shopping and places to eat.

http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?msid=214660413750720995327.0004591770f18c7c7da5c&msa=0&ll=43.660855,-79.415445&spn=0.060168,0.132093

I had lived and moved around all of the mentioned area for 9 years.I am sure
every torontonian has their own favorite spot to live but
I liked it when my favorite bar is one block away while living in a
quiet residential old house with late night poutine place around.:)
haha(check out dundas st and ossington ave)

Good luck,
Sai