[Sidefx-houdini-list] moving to Toronto, can you help?

Alvaro Castaneda varomix at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:58:31 EDT 2011

Hi Guys a fellow Houdini artist needs your help.

I'm kinda off topic here but not, I'm moving to Toronto for my new job and
need a small place to rent for a few week

till I can close the deal with an apartment.

I'm looking for something close to downtown since my job is there, but I'm
not closed to

suggestions.

I know a lot of you live in Toronto so any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks guys and thanks Houdini for landing me an awesome job :)

Cheers!!

  *.:varomix:.*
MIX Studio
3D Artist/Generalist TD