[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini + 3Delight + PTC

Alvaro Castaneda varomix at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 21:05:45 EDT 2011

well it was damn simple at the end, my mistake

I didn't copy the sdl shaders to the shaders folder, some how I
just copied the otls and that was the actual error

as a note. it does work if you add those attrib to the render node
instead of the SOPs, that mean you can just have a render node to bake and
the second to use it, chain then and just hit render once :)

THanks