[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini + 3Delight + PTC

Alan Warren bluemoonshine at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 17:08:50 EDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 02:31:18PM -0600, Alvaro Castaneda wrote:
> I'm declaring those in the rib render node
> let me try adding those to the objects

You can declare them from your ROP node, but you have to make sure
they're not also being set to a different value somewhere else. Your
Object nodes will take precedence over ROPs for example.

You can output your rib and inspect it to be sure.

Is 3delight providing any errors in the shell when you render?
Does bake3d() generate a pointcloud at all?