[Sidefx-houdini-list] Accessing hotkeys in "viewer" class or iprquery?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 14:52:53 EDT 2011

Hi,

Is there any way to access hotkey modifiers in the IPR viewer HOM
class, or the iprquery() hscript function?

Basically, I want to pop the Shader's parms when it's a straight
ctrl-click (like it does now) but pop the Object's parms when it's
ctrl+alt click, and pop the ROP's parms when it's ctrl+shift.

All the info I need is in the viewer class except the actual hotkey.

I could pop a menu but that would be tedious for the artists.

Peter B

--No, I am not on Facebook.