[Sidefx-houdini-list] update textures script command

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Mon Jul 11 09:53:43 EDT 2011

I'm afraid that doesn't work.
When I do texcache -l the texture isn't even listed so maybe that's why
the other options don't have an effect either.
Is it because it's a OGL shader that uses the texture?

Until now the only thing I can find is using the menu function manually.
But I'm baking some attributes to a texture so I want to put the update
command in the post-render script.

cheers,
benS