[Sidefx-houdini-list] VoronoiShatter

Jayandera Danappal jayanderad at al.com.au
Thu Jul 7 17:33:32 EDT 2011

Apparently, one of John Lynch( hope I spelled his name right ) fracture
example has a way of doing voronoi fracture on the bounding box with
noise inside and then running boolean operation against the actual
geometry. This seems to work better with some cookie artifacts but way
easier to clean. Thanks for the thoughts all. Cheers.