[Sidefx-houdini-list] instance light + light mask

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Thu Jul 7 17:27:47 EDT 2011

Thanks Peter. I guess this is not as easy as I had hoped.

ok, I do find this syntax for the light name in the IFD.
ray_property object name "/obj/light1:/obj/instance1:0"

However, I'm trying all kinds of variations of that name in the light
mask and still no luck.
Looks like it might be time to hit up support for thoughts on this
unless the above info provides any clues to you.

Thanks again for your help and feedback.

Larry