[Sidefx-houdini-list] instance light + light mask

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:49:57 EDT 2011

Hi Larry,

As I recall, this is tricky but possible. The issue is that the
instanced lights get renamed by the instancer. I think you have to
look inside the IFD file to get the "actual" name of the instanced
light... If the light is "MyLight" in the Houdini file, it might
become "MyLight-1" or something but I forget exactly. Sorry I can't
help more...

Cheers,

Peter B