[Sidefx-houdini-list] Fix copy stamp N and up rotations

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 11:44:16 EDT 2011

Hi all.
When using copy stamp, if you provide a N and up attributes the operator
calculates the rotations using that coordiante system as a reference.
I am having some troubles with some geometry that at some point just jumps,
it orientation flickers. I have tought that probably the problem is that the
copy operator is doing an euler rotation rather than using quaternions.
Not sure if somebody else have had the same problem before, but any advice
about waht is the best/easy way to get the same rotations but usign
quaternions would be gret.
Thanks!

--
Un saludo