[Sidefx-houdini-list] linkUpstream - hotkey to wire a node

Magnus Pettersson magnus at stormstudios.no
Tue Jul 5 05:41:49 EDT 2011

Nice little tool there, got it installed here now and 1h of usage seems to
work fine! :) I dont remember if there exists a hotkey function in houdini
doing the same thing as "shaking" a node in network pane? to disconnect it
without breaking the links up and down. If its not in the standard package
that would be another addon to be made to this nice tool!

Magnus Pettersson | Lead Effects TD
Storm Studio AS
www.stormstudios.no