[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini people wanted!

Erika Salatiello tictacer at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:58:00 EST 2011

Hi Janet,

My contract at R&H ends sometimes between the show delivery (Feb 26th) and my actual contract date of April 1st.  This gives me 6 more months of work experience, so i'm pretty close to 3 years plus my years of classes at Academy of Art graduate school.   I didn't respond to your earlier post because I figured I'm still shy of the Europe requirements, but I saw Cinesite is looking for Houdini Fluids TDs etc so maybe there's a chance:)

The project I'm on now is Hop as a FX/Lighting TD.  My info is still at www.pigeonchicken.com

Thanks as always and hope you're surviving the snow!

Cheers,
Erika