[Sidefx-houdini-list] Max Processors on a ROP node

Marc Schmitt houdini at defshot.de
Thu Jan 27 08:16:01 EST 2011

Out of curiosity,

did you in fact add these parameters and they had just no effect,
or did you encounter a problem while adding them?

You can find them on the left side under the tab "For Rendering" if you
follow this path: "root/Mantra 11.0/Render"
If you enter "thread" in the search-box called "filter" and hit enter,
you don't have to search for this params manually.

Cheers
Marc