[Sidefx-houdini-list] Vancouver Houdini Usergroup

Sai modelingfactory at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:52:45 EST 2011

Hey Georg ,

I don't think it's facebook-invite only event but I received the
message from Facebook usergroup.
Here is the detailed.
Hey VHUGgers,

I hope you see everyone this Wednesday at DD for our first 2011 VHUG
meeting. Andrew and Greg from Image Engine will be showing us their
pipeline tools and software and leading us through a Houdini pipeline
discussion.

As always, everyone is welcome and encouraged to bring a hip file to
show and share techniques and tricks they've been experimenting with.

Hope to see you Wednesday. Doors are at 6:45-7:00, after which they'll
be locked, so don't be late! Street meter parking is available, but
remember to feed the meters until 10:00 p.m.

Cheers
Leo

---

Andrew Kaufman and Greg Massie (Image Engine) will demo their
proprietary Houdini pipeline using their open source project,
cortex-vfx, including how they move data between Maya, Houdini,
OpenGL, Renderman, and Nuke. Finally, they'd like to invite others to
discuss their Houdini pipelines.