[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini people wanted!

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:28:22 EST 2011

Hey Janet,

thanks a lot for doing this again - sooo much appreciated!

At the moment I am still very much enjoying DD.  Then I will be tied to Dr.
D until 26th of August 2011, BUT after that I would absolutely LOVE to work
at and for WETA.  In matter of fact I am absolutely stoked to hear they are
looking for Houdini FX TD's as I was told by friends that work there that
they are exclusively using Maya.

Do you know what time frame they are looking to hire TD's for?

Other then that I'll be going to my first Vancouver Houdini Usergroup
meeting tonight - finally I get to go to these :P.

Hope all is well over in Toronto :)

cheers
Ron

Ron Schab