[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini people wanted!

Janet Fraser janet at sidefx.com
Wed Jan 26 14:49:07 EST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I realize that this is my second post on this subject this month but
there is a really great need for intermediate to senior Houdini TDs at
Reel FX, Aardman, Dr. D and Weta just to name a few.

It is not my intention to poach anyone who is already employed but if
you have a contract expiring in the next few weeks or months please
contact me.

Cheers,
Janet

Janet Fraser                              Tel: 416-504-9876 Ext. 204
Senior Account Executive                  Fax: 416-504-6648
Side Effects Software                     Web: http://www.sidefx.com
123 Front Street West, Suite 1401
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5J 2M2